Basics of Chinese Metaphysics
Chinese Metaphysics is my favorite pathway to follow to help you create abundance. Whether you are attracted to Ba Zi, Qi Men Dun Jia, Zi Wei Dou Shu Destiny Science, Feng Shui or Date Selection, having a solid foundation of the basic concepts of Chinese Metaphysics will help you on your personal learning pathway.
In this 8-week live course, my goal is to help you gain a clear understanding of the fundamental concepts of Chinese Metaphysics. My focus is to help you gain confidence in applying the knowledge learned in this course to your other courses in the Chinese Metaphysics curriculum.
At the end of this 8-week live course, you will learn, apply, discover and design your pathway ahead in the Chinese Metaphysics curriculum with the following concepts that will provide a good foundation.
- The core of Chinese Metaphysics — The Theory of Yin and Yang
- What is Ba Gua, He Tu and Luo Shu
- Yi Jing, the book of changes and Daoism and the 12 monthly Gua
- Understanding the 5 Major Arts of Chinese Metaphysics
- Remembering the Rules of Divination
- Heaven, Earth and Man + The concepts of space and time with Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches
- The Chinese Calendar System, measuring and calculating time
- Harnessing the Qi — internal and external
This is a live course taught over 8 sessions (90 minutes each) starting December 2021. Minimum 10 students required for the class to be taught live by Gagan. The course-content will be uploaded each week in your academy access portal as well. If you are unable to attend live, you will be able to review it, and learn-as-you-go later at your own convenience too.